OSK Guide to Contracting


OSK the Contractors accountants provide a detailed guide to contracting answering all your questions.

Find out the advantages and disadvantages of contracting, all about operating through a limited company, frequently asked questions and more.



Imelda Prendergast

Welcome to OSK

A video message from Tadgh O'Sullivan, Director.

Request a Call Back

To request a call back from the OSK team, please complete the form below.

Request a Quote

To request a quote from the OSK team, please complete the form below...
Please note we cannot provide advice unless you are signed up as a client having completed the required money laundering documents, engagement letter has been issued to you and fee agreed.