OSK have now completed their graduate recruitment process for intake September 2019. Check back soon for Graduate Recruitment 2020.
We recruit graduates who not only have proven academic ability but also excellent communication and interpersonal skills together with the recognition of the importance of relationship building. You will have client contact from very early on in conjunction with working within a team-orientated environment where you’ll be working closely with staff at all levels and partners.
OSK guarantees a superior level of training, which will assist you in passing your exams at first attempt. We are members of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI), The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Irish Tax Institute.
We are determined to accelerate you along the path to become a qualified accountant within the predetermined time scale, with an advanced level of experience that will improve your career prospects in the future.
1. OSK are an authorised training practice with both Chartered Accountants Ireland (Gold Standard) and ACCA Ireland (Platinum Standard).
2. We have a comprehensive and staff orientated training benchmark system designed to complement practical on the job experience. This includes benchmark forms and workplace mentors providing trainees with full support throughout their training contract.
3. Trainees receive exam support from recently qualified accountants who understand the exam process. We understand that your examinations are your number one priority - we will support and encourage you in passing your exams and ultimately, in becoming a professional qualified accountant.
4. We have detailed operating procedures thus ensuring our work practice is to the highest standard so trainees will receive second to none work experience over their three- and half-year training contact.
5. We strive to create an environment of ownership that maximises potential and contribution.
6. OSK have an active social club with regular social events and activities.
7. OSK are members of the tax saver travel scheme providing the opportunity to reduce travel costs.
8. There is a group health insurance scheme in place for employees with VHI.
9. The bike to work scheme is available to all employees.
10. OSK was the first accountancy practice in Ireland to achieve the internationally recognised ISO 9001:2008 standard.
11. OSK are based in East Point which is home to a vibrant mix of indigenous Irish and multinational companies. Set in 40 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with waterfront walks, café’s, crèche, outdoor gourmet food market and sports facilities including lunchtime Pilates, Yoga, tennis and bootcamp.
12. A feeder bus is available to and from Clontarf Dart station and to the Luas station at the 3 Arena, and there is limited carparking for our staff.
13. OSK offer commission to staff who refer clients to the practice and offer commission for staff referrals.
15. OSK are a medium sized practice with over 40 staff working in Audit and Advisory, Tax, Secretarial and Small Business Support.
16. Flexible working hours are offered to all staff.
17. OSK offer a friendly, open, team orientated working environment.
A video message from Tadgh O'Sullivan, Director.
To request a call back from the OSK team, please complete the form below.
To request a quote from the OSK team, please complete the form below...
Please note we cannot provide advice unless you are signed up as a client having completed the required money laundering documents, engagement letter has been issued to you and fee agreed.