How can outsourcing benefit my business?
A. Outsourcing, the practice of using outside firms to
handle work normally performed within your company, can provide great benefit
to companies trying to reduce costs.
An outsourcing company is made up of a dedicated team
who offer a ‘one-to-one’ service, speedy turnaround and complete
They can offer commercial and sound advice relating to
What are the advantages?
- Increase efficiency – an outside provider's cost structure and
economy of scale can give your firm an important competitive advantage
- Your organisation will be free to concentrate on your core
business. By outsourcing all your non-core functions, your employees can
be put to better use and concentrate on growing your business
- It reduces and controls operating costs.
- There are no issues around days lost due to holidays or sickness.
- You can get expert and skilled services not readily available
- There are no software or maintenance costs.
What areas of your business can you outsource?
Function – OSK can provide the full range of outsourced accounting
- IT Facilities –
it’s worth considering outsourcing the management and maintenance of your
IT function saving you time and money
- Facilities – If
you are spending too much time sorting out facilities issues, it may be
worth considering using a Facilities Management Company. This may save you
valuable time and provide cost savings.
- Debt Collection
– this can be beneficial if you are spending too much time chasing debts
or if you are having problems getting paid by debtors.
For further information, contact Brian Dignam, OSK
Share this Post